Job Title : Junior Advocate
Experience : 2-6 years.
Location : Bangalore.
Industry : Real estate.
Key Skills : Good communication skills,Target oriented, Good in relationship management.
Job Description :
- Proactively pursuing with external advocates on company cases and maintaining records and duly updating.
- As per management and seniors instructions enduring on strategies for closing company cases.
- Assist in drafting of Contracts / Agreements that include JDA/ GPA, Sale Deeds, Agreements, MOU, Contacts, Work Order and Society registration etc. for real estate
- Search / Scrutiny of Property Titles.
- Study and advice on title documents & clearance.
- Civil Law matters: assisting the group on civil matters and co-coordinating with the em-paneled advocates on progress.
- Assisting in preparation and submission of legal documents to concerned government authority/ banks and liaison for all approvals.
- Execution and Registration of Sale/ Lease Deeds at Sub Registrar Office Calculation and Payments of Stamp Duties to Land Registry Office.
- Filing and maintenance of documentation of all legal matters/processes and contracts.
- Assist in all the matters that require legal intervention.
- Candidate must have a Law Degree.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in real estate company.
- The candidate must be up to delt with various civil laws, By laws, Terms & Conditions and Policies.
- Good command over Kannada language especially Reading and speaking is a must.
- Two wheeler Vehicle a must.
Education : Law Degree.
Salary : Negotiable.
Notice : Immediate Appointment